VC INC. MARKETING
We offer a comprehensive suite of business-building services that can benefit your organization, including:
• Multimedia public relations and sales support content creation (TV, radio, online, print coverage) to build backlinks to your site, ramp up your off-page SEO, increase your search rank, enhance marketplace awareness of the solutions that your organization delivers, and provide your sales team with powerful tools to help them secure new business opportunities.
VC Inc. Marketing has generated coverage for our clients in such influential media outlets as the New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company, the Wall Street Journal, NBC's "Today", TechCrunch, the BBC World News, Sirius XM, U.S. News & World Report, TheStreet.com, Inc., Huffington Post, Organic Life, the Miami Herald, the Chicago Tribune, NPR, WNYC's "Good Day New York", the Bergen Record, the Star Ledger, WCBS-AM/Newsradio 880, and TV affiliates (Fox, NBC) across America.
• Executive positioning to present your company's principals in the media as strategic thought leaders.
VC Inc. Marketing has placed client-generated, topic-specific content in a variety of top tier national media outlets - including Entrepreneur, Fast Company, GlobeSt.com, Dun & Bradstreet, CNBC, OZY, The Street, University Business, and MarketWatch.
• Competitive analysis to determine where your rivals are succeeding or stumbling - and then finding their underdeveloped ideas, overlooked opportunities, and blocks of "white space" that are waiting for you to pursue, claim, and own.
• Sales support messaging to define and emphasize your unique benefits, competitive strengths, and "first and only" attributes for usage in your pitch/presentation collateral, RFPs, and multimedia communications.
• Comprehensive remote training to help your startup, established company, or the cohorts of your accelerator/incubator to establish and sustain a dynamic buyer-focused culture across all departments.